Another play session yesterday with a Christmas card at the end of it. Not without a few traumas on the way though - this was attempt number three. How come I can produce a perfectly clean card and then at the last minute put a big smudge on it. First one almost finished and I put the heel of my hand down not realising there was a big black inky smudge on it - that went in the bin. second one it was the ink on the edge of the acrylic block and although I tried to disguise it it also went in the bon.
So here is attempt number three. Bigger than the previous ones as this is A5 size (for Mr B) and I 'found' these deer in my box of Christmas stamps (can't remember who they are by but they are part of a beautiful A4 sheet - bet Cath can tell me). The moon was on a sheet of Japanese stamps and the big tree is from Crafty Individuals which I also used together with some Clarity minis to make the hedges - sentiment stamp is also CI.
I like how it turned out ( although if super-critical I think the moon should be a bit higher). Once again the glitter has created a haze on the larger of the two deer that isn't there in reality. More brayering tomorrow when I will vary it and maybe do a vignette and add some pretty die-cut snowflakes.
Have a good weekend, hope you don't all get snowed in.