Thursday 3 November 2011

Clean and Simple - Stars

Last time week Less is More (well my first as well if I'm honest) I got the day wrong and made a card for the previous week's challenge but managed to get round it by altering the card.
No such mistakes this week but I have taken a different view to the subject - Stars.


Used a Paperartsy mini stamp titled ' Movie Star', stamped straight on the card blank and coloured with ink from a Big and Juicy pad.  The actual 'stars' stamp was a magazine freebie.

Just had a look at the picture in 'preview' and Blogger puts a white border round my card - there is no border but the white card I used looks greyish here.

Had a great afternoon, made three cards/tags for three different challenges - and left a big mess in the middle of my table - looks like dinner on our knees again.

4 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Love the colours you've used here Ann and I like the way you coloured only the background and the stars. A lovely card! Hope you enjoyed your 'knee dinner'!

Chrissie said...

You have got the right challenge this time Ann with no problem at all, in fact two kinds of stars at that! Movie and astral!
Brilliant.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Great card Ann. That is a lovely stamp you have used.
Regards Florence x

Cath Wilson said...

That's a brilliant cad, Ann. Love the tartan colours and effect and it's one of my favourite stamps, too. Looks a bit like Kristy and even she agreed, lol! Will get back to you ASAP - am in middle of Ofsted!