Cleaned the oven this morning, a job I hate so felt justified in having a play afterwards. I had glued the first two pages of my book last night so got our the ink sprays and a new butterfly stencil and altered a sheet of white paper for the inside cover. I also added iridescent powders to suggest a butterfly/dragonfly's wings but this doesn't show on the photo.
The paper wasn't quite as big as the open book so I got out that roll of tissue tape I had been saving, swiped it with a few Distress Inks and added it to the edges of the page.
So that is stage one of Elizabeth's third lesson complete - it's the niche next for me. Just hope I don't mess it up and ruin the whole thing.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. I will, out for a walk now and then Mr B is making his signature paella for dinner/tea.