Thursday 30 January 2014

Journal page

If you saw my desk on WOYWW you may have seen a blank new journal page. Playtime today and I finished it.

Never know where I'm going when I get out the paints so always a nice surprise when it turns out OK. Mind you this is the second attempt, the first ended up being wiped off. 



Have just changed the photo on this as I didnt like the one I took with my phone.  Just getting used to using the Blogger app and I think I prefer my old style camera for detailed photos.

Thanks Hazel for reminding me about The Craft-Room Challenge site.  Haven't done a challenge for ages (only started blogging again two weeks ago) and this page fits in with the latest 'Age of Aquarius' so I'm entering it.

7 comments:

cockney blonde said...

Love those colours Ann, x

Ali H said...

Brilliant page Anne - really captures that underwater mood !! Ali 42 x

hazel said...

Wonderful pages Ann, I love them - you should enter them in the latest Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/the

Debi said...

Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowzers, just love these pages!!! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Annie said...

Hi Anne :-) your journal pages are amazing ! Fabulous colours and details. Perfect for our challenge theme. Delighted you joined in with us at Craft Room Challenge.

Best wishes
Annie x

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

What a great journal spread!

jill said...

Love your journal page Anne,