Tuesday 1 April 2014

Lavinia Fleur

Spent up on Saturday on my visit to Port Sunlight for the Happy Stamper's Festival.  Haven't been able to go for a couple of times but was determined to make it this time.  Amongst the many things that popped into my basket were a couple more Lavinia Stamps.  
I can remember seeing this maker on their first visit to Port Sunlight many years ago and have built up a little stash over the years.  The fairies are my favourites and I couldn't resist this one, Fleur, so I sat down this afternoon and made a simple card.  I used two colours of Adirondack ink used for colouring the stamp and the spotty background and stamped the nodding bell flower a few more times and cut out to add to the top.

I drew the stems for the additional bells and added the willow stamp fronds at the bottom then coloured the edges of the two mounts in matching colours. 

Haven't done a challenge for a while but am entering this for the 'Spring colours' challenge on the Lavinia Stamp site.

8 comments:

Eileen said...

This is just lovely Ann..Thank you for entering the Lavinia Challenge and good luck xxx

Redanne said...

I love the image and your card is delightful Ann! Lovely to see you at Port Sunlight - I spent far too much time chatting and not enough time buying, so I came home with a bit of money! Hugs, Anne x

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Ann, This is really pretty, love the theme and the little extras you added to your piece.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Mindful craft said...

Really loving this design and colours Ann, thanks so much for joining us at the Lavinia Challenge Karen (DT) xx

Unknown said...

brilliant card! love the colours! Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Unknown said...

brilliant card! love the colours! Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Hellen Pearce said...

gorgeous colours! Lovely design, thank you for entering the Lavinia Challenge and good luck in the draw. Hellen (DT)

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a pretty card, I love this stamp ! Great colours too. Good luck in the challenge !
Hugs
Wynneth
X