Well, I know what's on my desk this week - a bit of a mess.
Have had the paints out again getting another of my journal pages ready and how much mess can a couple of bottles of acrylic make? Don't answer that - I already know, a lot!
Also in this week's photo is yarn for a baby blanket I have just started knitting for a friend. The pattern is an American one off the internet so I wanted to have a practice using some left-over purple and green wool, the cream yarn at the back is the 'proper' yarn and I started on it after taking the photo yesterday afternoon.
Here's a closer look at the background on my journal page - gesso, green and blue paints and a flourish stamp. The piece on top is an ATC background made with acrylics and pearl dabber - nice texture.
Not been a very good week as I spent a good few hours searching for the Japanese silk fabric I got at Christmas. I turned the room upside down, not too mention my ribbon box, stamp storage, craft tote (twice) and every drawer in the room. Very upset as I had convinced myself I had thrown the package out when I had the big 'tidy' after New Year - always knew tidying was a bad move and thought this was the proof.
Luck turned for the better when I had one last go at the ribbon box yesterday and found the package tucked away in the middle of some more fabrics- phew!!! Still have to decide what I'm going to do with it but whatever it is it will have to be good after all that stress.
Didn't get round to everyone's desk over at The Stamping Ground last week but intend to do better this week and see what everyone else is up to.