Friday 5 August 2011

Friday and the sun's shining. What more can you ask for.

After a miserably wet day yesterday the sun is out and it's pleasantly warm out there.

Housework done (will the bit of it I do - Andy does the rest at the weekend), washing blowing gently on the line and my craft bag is all packed up for Victoria Stampers tomorrow.  Am so looking forward to a day of craft and friendship with the other Viccy Stampers as I missed the last meeting and it seems an age since I was last there.  It's always very relaxed and chatty and sometimes I complete whatever project we are working on.

Carol is tutor this week and we are doing a couple of little books - a tag book and a mini slide book).  I love things in miniature - except glasses of red wine, then I prefer extra-large - just hope my stamps are small enough.

I'll let you see what I come up with but in the meantime here's a peep at the card I made (the only crafting I have been able to do this week) using the blue backgrounds I made on Wednesday.



Have a good weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Von said...

What a delightful card in blue and white :) and the pearl earing just finishes it off nicely :)
Take care of your ankle
Von x

hazel said...

A fabulous card, I love the colour.
xxx Hazel.

cockney blonde said...

Beautiful card Ann, I have those stamps, very elegant. It was lovely to see you today, glad you found my blog. BTW, I got a huge cuddle from Sorrell as I was leaving. She is a little darling. If ever she goes MIA you'll know where to find her, lol, x