Friday 2 November 2012

Three cards

Can't believe this is my third post in three days, or that I have actually made three more cards - I sometimes struggle making cards, much more fun to get the paints out.

First two use the same feather stamp (Clarity) stamped in Versamark on Clarity card but different approaches to adding colour.

This one uses a combination of Distress Inks and stamps from Crafty Individuals (bird) and Dylusions (words).


I used Pan Pastels over the Versamark on the next one.  Not used these on coated card before but I like the softer colour you get on the background.  Word stamp is a Stampers Anonymous highlighted with white pen.


Different approach to the next one as the background came from my box of bits.  Overstamped with a variety of stamps in yellowish tones of DIs and Brilliance.  I used my new Stampers Anonymous face as the main image.

The words are from one of the last plates from the sadly missed Simple Impressions, run by  Cath of Inky Fingers

Looking forward to tomorrow as it is our monthly craft club and I haven't been for a couple of months.  My bag is all packed and I have my ATC ready for the swap.

Not looking forward to the fireworks this weekend though, Sorrel hates them and spent all last 5th November weekend under the chair for three nights - wouldn't mind if it was just one night but it goes on, and on.  We bought a CD of firework noises and a DAP diffuser (supposed to help).  She totally ignores the CD when it is on but jumps a mile if a real one goes off.  Maybe it will rain all weekend and keep the noise down - or is that just me being a misery-guts.

Whatever y ou are doing, hope you have a good (and a quiet) weekend.

5 comments:

chrissie said...

You have been busy Ann and these are all very beautiful with lots of work on each one

Love Chrissie xx

Chris said...

Beautiful cards, Ann. Love the colours of the second one.

I still haven't succumbed to the Pan Pastels but am getting tempted...

Hope Sorrel is okay and you had a fab time at the stamp club xx

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely, Ann - love the colours on the Pan Pastel and of course I love that Hepburn quote :-)

fairy thoughts said...

haven't you been busy and great cards, the face stamp is lovely.
I keep hearing about Pan Pastels, they do lookm very subtle, but I donr think I can justify any more crafting expenses at the momentand knowing me I would have to get the whole set.
janet

Jenny Marples said...

Three beautiful cards here Ann. All so different. Hope you had a great time at the craft club. Hugs, Buttons x